Stephen Farrell wrote:
> Scott Kitterman wrote:
>
>> If advancing DKIM/ADSP along the standards heirarchy is all that's on the
>> table, I think it should wait.
>>
>> Effective rollout of DKIM in large hetrgenous organizations is complex and
>> takes time.  I think it's better to pause for a while and give broad
>> operational experience more of a chance to exercise what has just been
>> standardized.
>>

> When we last discussed this, and certainly at the Stockholm meeting,
> there did seem to be consensus for moving 4871 along to DS. If other
> folks want to wait they should speak up, but for now, I think we do
> have WG consensus to do that.

I don't remember when we last discussed this, but of course consensus
"in the room" at Stockholm needs to be confirmed via the mailing list.

In any case, I generally agree with Scott -- pushing this along the
standards track seems to me to be premature given the number of use
cases that need to be considered in the case of DKIM.

-Jim