>A more interesting case to consider is acm.org style forwarders,
>where the forwarder is, in many ways, the final destination, and where
>the address at the forwarder is "owned" by the final recipient, and
>where they will likely ask for transactional mail of the sort that
>senders might consider discardable be sent.

Our working hypothesis has been that most forwarders of that sort won't
break the signature, so it's not a problem.

The flame wars erupt when you ask who, if anyone, should sign mail from
domains like acm.org that are sent from a thousand random networks around
the world where ACM members happen to get their mail.

R's,
u...@acm.org