But the attacker in this scenario is already the signer (or has compromised the
signer), so he/she will just sign the single From:.

From: is already there.  The RFC explains how to prevent addition of a field
that wasn't there to begin with, not to prevent addition of new ones.

Enumerating MUA issues, though, is a bottomless pit and not really within our
scope to do.  We should avoid it.