Ah, I see now.  I understand 5.4, but I've only ever applied it to preventing
addition of a header field that wasn't there in the first place, not to prevent
addition of a second one.  That's a pretty clever solution.

Still, though, it's a solution to deal with malformations to which MUAs are
susceptible, and not strictly a DKIM problem.