[sticking with Murray's subject line so as not to create two thread
breakages!]

On 10/12/10 11:29 PM, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
> [...]
I don't have any data on how many messages had DK signatures as well as
DKIM signatures, but at least some do (I checked some I received). I
don't quite understand your question.  The ambiguity that is created has
to do with the DKIM result, not the DK result.

-Jim