On 10/13/10 10:53 AM, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
> [...]

With this change, a message signed referencing one of these keys MAY
verify.  Wouldn't a signer want to fix the problem anyway (remove the
empty g=), in order to have their signatures verify more consistently?

It also adds more complexity to the specification and to
implementations.  Besides, DK compatibility should become less of an
issue with time since it is a legacy protocol.

-Jim