> -----Original Message-----
> From: Hector Santos [mailto:hsan...@isdg.net]
> Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2011 5:33 PM
> To: Murray S. Kucherawy
> Cc: Murray S. Kucherawy; ietf-dkim@mipassoc.org
> Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] Output summary - proposing ODID "Originating Domain
> Identity"
>
> Here is the correct message link:
>
>     Status and direction
>     http://mipassoc.org/pipermail/ietf-dkim/2009q1/011194.html

That message (a) was sent six months before ADSP was published, and (b) was
written at a time when ADSP still made use of "i=".  If you take the time to
read the text in RFC5617, it doesn't use "i=" at all.

> For all and intent and purposes, this message can be reposted today
> and still bee relevant,

...except that it doesn't cover what the working group actually published.

> covering the final issues we are still dealing
> with.  Note the chairs recommended move forward items, in particular
> #4 which is what I believe we are trying to help with in this WGLC:
>
>    4. *Aim 4871bis at incorporating what we've learned since 4871.*
>       If that results in a document that can and should move to
>       Draft Standard, we'll do that.  If it does not, then 4871bis
>       will go to Proposed Standard, and it will take another
>       round of work to move up the standards track.

Sounds like precisely what we've done.