On 05/04/2011 09:14 AM, Dave CROCKER wrote:
> I've uploaded Murray's helpful effort to the DKIM site:
>
>      <http://dkim.org/specs/rfc4871-to-bis02-diff.htm>
>
> I had assumed that the complete diff would be unreadable, which is why I
> originally put up the incremental diffs.
>
> However in looking through the complete diff, I'm surprised to discover that
> it
> is quite easy to see and evaluate all of the changes.
>
> We really ought to stop responding to criticisms that provide no
> substantiation.
>    For criticism to be constructive, it needs to contain meaningful substance.
>
> Complaining is easy; substantiating criticism takes effort.

44 pages of diffs. That is not by stretch of the imagination
inconsequential.
I count at least two new normative changes -- in informational notes of all
places -- by scanning *half* the document, both of which are wrong. And that
does not count the normative change with Output.

Thanks for reinforcing my impression that this is a process run amok.

Mike