Mike O'Dell wrote:

> it is a meritocracy of a quite rude and abrasive sort
> and that's neither an accident nor a bug

It is OK if a WG chair becomes the supreme commander
of any meritocracy, but not for the IESG or the IAB.
Believing in mob consensus and running nose is fine too!

However, I still have difficulties to understand the
merit of having ".ip6.int" or ".ip6.arpa" or even
".mickey-mouse" for holding the reverse records. That
must be a 100 % political decision with no merit at all.

regards,

--
Rahmat M. Samik-Ibrahim - VLSM-TJT - http://rms46.vlsm.org
Get there in time:mirror on the wall-Genesis:tail -f trick