Patrik Fältström writes ("Re: Last Call: Registry Registrar Protocol (RRP) Version
1.1.0 to   Informational"):
> --On 2000-01-04 17.21 +0000, Ian Jackson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > * The TRANSFER command, when used to approve a transfer, does not
> > specify to which registrar the domain is to be transferred.
>
> If I remember correctly from a presentation NSI have had for me, the
> transfer is always to the registrar issuing the command, but I might be
> wrong.

That's right, but the command I was talking about was the transfer
_approval_, which is also performed with the TRANSFER command with a
different syntax.  The transfer is approved by the donor, but there is
no way to find out or specify the intended recipient.

Ian.