For the sake of a good discussion can we please have a
definition of "directory service" and "address
registry" to make sure we are all on the same page.

I think we will find that defining these may be the
issue, and this will clarify the discussion to
something that we can get our arms around.

Gabriel Landowski
Mindangle Consulting