I looked again.  Perry Metzger still writes:

| > So, I have to wonder, why is it that they have no option?
|
| Maybe because I hear from folks like you and others that you're
| ideologically opposed to deploying v6 instead of against it for
| technical reasons?

Wait, it's because of *me* that IPv6 isn't a stunning success compared to NAT?

I didn't realize that, when I asked the IAB to use their technical insights
as a market predictor, that behind the invisible hand of the marketplace
lurks little ol' me.  Maybe someone should tell Paul Krugman.

        Sean.
- --
Sean Doran, Pagan God of Market Forces
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>