In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Ole J. Jacobsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<SNIP!>
>I think NATs should be loaded with the final copy of HOSTS.TXT
>and assign names on the net 10 side accordingly...

Speaking of that, does anyone know where one could find a copy (final,
historical, or otherwise) of HOSTS.TXT?  I barely remember huge /etc/hosts
files, and it would be historically interesting to peruse, I think.

Thanks!
--
Daniel L. McDonald  -  Solaris Internet Engineering  ||  MY OPINIONS ARE NOT
Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*>        ||  NOT NECESSARILY SUN'S!