I read the entire XML-SOAP document on my PDA, and that convinced me that reading
documents on a small device is doable.  I would be happy to put lots of RFCs and I-Ds
on my PDA and have them available even when I don't have a laptop around.  However,
plain ASCII text, like the RFCs, looks pretty bad on a small device, because the
paragraphs don't wrap in a pleasing way.  HTML looks a lot better on a PDA than plain
ASCII.

For this reason, I would like to see documents authored in some kind of HTML or XML
format that can be converted to plain text as well as formats that are viewable on
small devices.

--
Doug Sauder