-----Original Message-----
From: Willis, Scott L [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2001 10:27 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                Which is the lesser of the two evils:
*       Receiving an occasional SPAM Message
*       Being Bombarded continually with complaints about SPAM Messages

                The request has been issued to stop spamming on this
address.  Why don't we return to normal IETF business at hand and just let
this issue pass. I'm sure there are others out there who is as fatigued as I
am about this moot point.

                Have a nice day