lconroy> Hi Folks,
lconroy>  in the process of re-writing the ENUM Experiences draft, I wanted  to
lconroy> check that its statement on the characters that can be found in  POSIX
lconroy> Extended Regular Expressions (as called up in RFC 3402) is
lconroy> correct. However, the referenced standard is an IEEE document that
lconroy> those fine chaps want money to purchase.
lconroy> I had thought that the IETF didn't like normative references that
lconroy> were not available to all (without paying for them).

I believe the POSIX standards are now combined with the Single Unix
Specification, maintained by the Open Group, which provides an HTML
version free of charge on its website.

http://www.opengroup.org/

There may be a free registration procedure required to obtain access.

---Tom