Subject: I-D Action:draft-krishnan-review-process-00.txt
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 11:15:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

directories.

        Title           : Guidelines to authors and reviewers regarding the
IETF review process
        Author(s)       : S. Krishnan, et al.
        Filename        : draft-krishnan-review-process-00.txt
        Pages           : 10
        Date            : 2008-05-28

This document describes the IETF review process and provides
guidelines to draft authors and reviewers on how to effectively
participate in it.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-krishnan-review-process-00.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/