On 12 jul 2010, at 17:47, Andrew G. Malis wrote:

> Do you know if there is any sort of shuttle van service from Brussels
> Airport to Maastricht? That could be an easier option, given the
> luggage. As my company will be paying, I don't mind a higher cost as
> long as it's not astronomical, as I suspect a taxi or limo would be.

I don't know of any service like that. Don't forget Maastricht is an hour and a
half away from Brussels. Maybe the organizers know more.

There is a train that only requires one change but it only runs on weekdays.
Also, you still need to get from the train station to your hotel. That said, I
never found traveling with luggage by train _that_ bad.

Good luck,

Iljitsch