On 07/02/2011 20:49, Mark Smith wrote:
On Sat, 02 Jul 2011 19:44:24 -0700
Doug Barton<do...@dougbarton.us>  wrote:

On 07/02/2011 18:50, Mark Smith wrote:
Where is the evidence that 6to4 is holding back native IPv6
deployment?

It's been discussed ad nauseum in numerous fora.

Discussion isn't evidence, as people usually don't post any data to
support their assertions.

And yet, they did.

This whole thing is getting silly, and I'm tired of repeating myself. I think Lorenzo did a great job of explaining some more of the downsides of 6to4 and I don't have anything useful to add beyond what I've already said.

                        -- OK Go