On Sat, 2 Jul 2011 21:59:24 -0700
Joel Jaeggli <joe...@bogus.com> wrote:

> This line of discussion is not productive...
>
> Between them the 4 largest north american wireless carriers need ~18 /8s to
> assign public ipv4 addresses to their wireless cpe...
> they don't have that and there's no-where to get it, then there's the
> rest of the world.

That's now, but what about when they chose to implement IPv4 CGN,
likely to be years ago.

Cameron is choosing to blame 6to4 for a problem that any of the
stateless and/or unidirectional Internet protocols could cause on a
IPv4 CGN. His arguments to make 6to4 historic are not based on issues
specific to 6to4. If 6to4 is made historic, does he then start lobbying
for UDP-historic?