Hi,

I think Brian makes an excellent point here. RFC 1958 already contains exactly
the same basic message (just with far less (unnecessary) words). I don't think
we need this document as it doesn't really add anything to what RFC 1958 says.
I'll provide a more detailed review later.

Best,

Rolf

NEC Europe Limited | Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3
6BL | Registered in England 2832014