From: Loa Andersson [mailto:l...@pi.nu]
Sent: 2011年10月5日 19:53
To: HUANG Feng F
Cc: ietf@ietf.org
Subject: Re: Last Call: <draft-sprecher-mpls-tp-oam-considerations-01.txt>(The
Reasons for Selecting a Single Solution for MPLS-TP OAM) toInformational RFC

Feng,

there were only one organization invbolved in the decision to develop two OAM
solutions!

/Loa

On 2011-10-05 13:29, HUANG Feng F wrote:
> Dear Loa,
>     Life is not simple, mpls-tp is joint developed by IETF and ITU-T, so it
> is complicated, the decision should be done by two orgnizations.
>     There are many errors about in this draft as many, for example, Rolf,
> Huub, Malcolm, Tom Petch and I, point out in emails, it is a bad draft, it
> should be stop.
> B.R.
> Feng

Loa Andersson                         email: loa.anders...@ericsson.com
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            l...@pi.nu
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13