On 3 Jan 2012, at 16:02, Bob Hinden wrote:

> Wes,
>
> I think everyone on the IAOC was surprised when we first heard that the
> meeting hotel insisted that people can only use fax or email to send in their
> reservations.  We tried to get the hotel to change this, but they would not
> budge.  This included their rejection of accepting reservations by phone.

I sent them an encrypted PDF by email, and then called Hotel Concorde to give
Carole Masson the password by phone. I was told that I could neither speak with
Carole Masson nor leave a message for her. So right now the hotel has an
encrypted PDF from me which they cannot view.

BTW, the Hotel Concorde phone number given at
<http://www.ietf.org/meeting/83/hotel.html> is wrong.

Web page says: +33 1 40 68 50 50
Actual number:  +33 1 40 68 50 68

Stuart Cheshire