Wish come true...

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-boun...@ietf.org [mailto:ietf-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of
SM
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2012 8:46 AM
To: Paul Hoffman
Cc: IETF discussion list
Subject: Re: Making the Tao a web page

Hi Paul,
At 16:04 31-05-2012, Paul Hoffman wrote:
>needed. If there is consensus in the community to do this, I'm happy
>to take on the HTMLizing and skip the RFCizing for this round.

I'll volunteer to help.

Regards,
-sm

P.S. To see what the Web 3.0 folks are up to, see
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/wiki

This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of
the individual or the entity to whom it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged, proprietary, confidential and exempt from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender and delete this E-mail message immediately.