* Alessandro Vesely wrote:
>If you haven't done so already, please sign the FSF petition:
>http://www.defectivebydesign.org/no-drm-in-html5

The W3C is asking for comments on its "Encrypted Media Extensions" pro-
posal, including on whether W3C should continue work on the document, to
be sent to the publically archived public-html-me...@w3.org mailing list
(see the "Status of This Document" section of the proposal).

A few days before I attended my first W3C meeting, hundreds of people
answered a similar call for comments via e-mail. Tim Bray, Alan Cox,
Theo de Raadt, Aaron Swartz, Richard Stallman, Tim O'Reilly, Jeffrey
Zeldman, Eric S. Raymond, Tim Berners-Lee and many others shared their
thoughts on the Patent Policy the W3C was proposing back then on W3C's
list, <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-patentpolicy-comment/>.

In contrast, <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html-media/>
has almost no relevant comments. If people have nothing to say, they
will not be heard.
--
Björn Höhrmann · mailto:bjo...@hoehrmann.de · http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de