On 20.09.2013 13:20, Harald Alvestrand wrote:
To my mind, the first thing to focus on is making our specs readable, so
that it's possible to understand that they have not been compromised.

Three questions for you Harald:

1) When you say that our documents have to be "readable" then you have to say readable by whom? Of course, most of our documents are tailored to those who implement rather than to, let's say, someone who has little understanding of Internet technology in general.

2) Are there documents you find non-readable?

3) Do you have any reasons to believe that there are documents that have been compromised?