    view the data while at the beamline?
    What software was being used there - Sam Webb's?

    -R.

    On 2024-05-18 3:42 p.m., Cai, Rui
      wrote:

        To whom it may concern, Here’s Rui, a PhD student at Georgia
        Tech. I am writing this email to seek your assistance regarding
        an import warning I encountered while importing SSRL XAS data
        collected by uXAS server into Athena 0. 9. 26, as

      ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

            This Message Is From an External Sender

      ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

      #pfptBanner9izeolt { all: revert !important; display: block !important;
    visibility: visible !important; opacity: 1 !important;
    background-color: #D0D8DC !important;
    max-width: none !important; max-height: none !important
}.pfptPrimaryButton9izeolt:hover, .pfptPrimaryButton9izeolt:focus {
    background-color: #b4c1c7 !important; }.pfptPrimaryButton9izeolt:active {
    background-color: #90a4ae !important; }

      @font-face
        {font-family:"Cambria Math";
        panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}@font-face
        {font-family:Aptos;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
        {margin:0in;
        font-size:11.0pt;
        font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;
        mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}span.EmailStyle17
        {mso-style-type:personal-compose;
        font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;
        color:windowtext;}.MsoChpDefault
        {mso-style-type:export-only;
        font-size:11.0pt;}div.WordSection1
        {page:WordSection1;}

        To whom it may concern,

        Here’s Rui, a PhD student at Georgia Tech.
          I am writing this email to seek your assistance regarding an
          import warning I encountered while importing SSRL XAS data
          collected by uXAS server into Athena 0.9.26, as the
          Screenshot_Import Warning shows. According to the
          response from the Ifeffit mailing list, I clicked on all
          buttons in “Plugin registry”, as the
          Screenshot_Plugin registry shows, and tried to import
          the same data again. However, there was still the same import
          warning with the another Athena warning. The data caused error
          has been attached.

        I would greatly appreciate it if you could
          provide guidance on how to resolve this matter. Thank you for
          your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt
          response.

        Best regards,
        Rui Cai

Unsubscribe:
https://urldefense.us/v3/__http://millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov/mailman/options/ifeffit__;!!G_uCfscf7eWS!aHMEU75fzj-ldmlHCKauOWOcbMdovBuVt7fYygod7YJC7J7uHE-6ScD3G6UjuvVipw4ooqMiDdEFprpoOmtZvXm8olxN8Hcjko7j$