From: Ifeffit <ifeffit-boun...@millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov> on behalf of Cai, Rui
<rca...@gatech.edu>
Sent: Saturday, May 18, 2024 5:42 PM
To: ifeffit@millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov <ifeffit@millenia.cars.aps.anl.gov>
Subject: [Ifeffit] Request for Assistance with Data Import Error of Athena
0.9.26

This Message Is From an External Sender

To whom it may concern,

Here’s Rui, a PhD student at Georgia Tech. I am writing this email to seek your
assistance regarding an import warning I encountered while importing SSRL XAS
data collected by uXAS server into Athena 0.9.26, as the Screenshot_Import
Warning shows. According to the response from the Ifeffit mailing list, I
clicked on all buttons in “Plugin registry”, as the Screenshot_Plugin registry
shows, and tried to import the same data again. However, there was still the
same import warning with the another Athena warning. The data caused error has
been attached.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide guidance on how to resolve
this matter. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to
your prompt response.

Best regards,

Rui Cai