On Wednesday 27 January 2010 09:14:48 am 康明亮 wrote:
> Dear Bruce,
> I want to sonsult a question about using Linear Combination fitting. I
>  normalized all the standards (measured in transmission mode) and samples
>  (fuorescence mode) with Athena, and then wish to use LCF to quantify each
>  unique component in the samples. But I noted that the normalized samples
>  spectra are lower than any references, thus the fit results are also high
>  than the original spectra.  I do not know why?  Wish to obtain guidance
>  from you. Thanks!

Mingliang,

I don't understand your question and I doubt that anyone else reading
this does either.  As I say at
http://cars9.uchicago.edu/ifeffit/BruceRavel/FormLetters/HelpRequest

  "If you do not provide enough information to reproduce the problem
   on my own computer, there will be little I can do to help you. ...
   You should send along a project file, a data file, a screenshot --
   something that helps to explain your problem."

Please read that web page carefully.

>  In addition, I wish to use Artemis to do some fitting
>  for XAFS data(processed by Athena firstly). It is my first time to perform
>  such work, is there an helpful manual avaible online for freshman? Thanks!

This question is also answered at that web page.

 Building 535A
 Upton NY, 11973