Dear Carlo.  Regarding yours of Tue, 13 Aug 2019 21:59:18 -0500 (CDT):

The way I like to put it is that EXAFS works best if you already know most of
the answer.  You need to have a specific question,
such as 'is there antisite disorder?' or 'Are there edge-sharing octahedra?',
or 'Which of three structures does this most resemble?'.

I love the idea of blind analysis comparison.

Sincerely,
   Matthew Marcus

The answer you get will depend somewhat on the assumptions you make.  if you
are truly provided with data and no other information about the sample, then
the job is challenging.  If you know something about the sample that can help
you start in a particular direction then the two analyses have a better chance
of converging but it still depends on how you decide to approach the structural
model.

You also need to think about what question you are trying to answer.  If you
have a specific goal in mind, then you may choose a different model than the
individual who is seeking the answer to a different question.

The most likely way to approach this problem is to both have the same
background information about the sample(s) and to mutually determine what
question you are trying to answer.

Cheers,

Carlo