I have loaded and configured decriptor's wonderful vm appliance. While it
would have made my life easier from the beginning, it seems to suffer from
the same issues as my original build.  I will provide as much information
as possible here in the hopes that someone will be able to help.

Issue 1:
==========

unfortunately, not all users are showing up.  The tree has less than 300
users so, does not seem to suffer from the AD 1,000 record LDAP search
parameter.

Environment: (from decriptor's latest build - not sure of OS/ver):
ifolder3-enterprise-3.7.2.9202.1-7.1,
novell-ifolder3-enterprise-plugins-3.7.2.9160.1-5.20. The plugins were
added and the ifolder version upgraded only after having the aforementioned
issues with decriptor's original build.  Post update and plugin addition,
the results are the same. Note: I have had the same results with my own
build on openSUSE 11.1

AD Setup:  LENTERPRISE.LNBTY.LAB
LDAP Context: tried BOTH ---> CN=Users,DC=LENTERPRISE,DC=LNBTY,DC=LAB and
just DC=LENTERPRISE,DC=LNBTY,DC=LAB

Admin Acct used: CN=Administrator, CN=Users, DC=LENTERPRISE,DC=LNBTY,DC=LAB
ifolder Admin: CN=iFld3Admin, CN=Users,DC=LENTERPRISE,DC=LNBTY,DC=LAB
ifolder Proxy: CN=iFld3Proxy,CN=Users,DC=LENTERPRISE,DC=LNBTY,DC=LAB
(both admin and proxy are domain admins in test to prevent rights issues)

Result:  From admin page, 58 of approx. 200 or so users show up.  Most OUs
are represented (ie. not just the "Users" OU).  New adds and deletes seem
to work after refresh

Question:  Where are the rest of my users?

Issue 2:
============
Web access crashes on access even in decriptor's latest build (this bug was
supposedly squashed in the SVN trunk which I believe he rolled into the
latest build).  Can't confirm the error b/c the web.config seems to be
configured correctly but the error is still "masked"  I suspect it to be
the same "potentially dangerous...." message already known to the
developers.

decriptor and ravi have been very helpful in #ifolder but, I still don't
have a solution.  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated

Thank You,

Kevin Updegrove
NBTY, Inc.
Server Engineer