Once again I left a little vagueness in my original post, re: Terre Haute.
Forgive me ... it's Friday and it's been a mind-numbing work week!

First off, no offense to Mr. Foster and our other Terre Haute-area list
bretheren. I know they could give us all a nice schooling on Union
Interlocking. I mentioned Scott first simply because he wrote a nice article
on Terre Haute that appeared in CTC Board several years back. I used some of
his data as reference for my St. Louis Line article.

Second, I'll defer any discussion about the Con-Mil connection and it's
ramifications on the PRR in Terre Haute (and Union interlocking) to those
who know more about it. It was located on the east side of town, and allowed
trains operating to/from the PRR to access the former NYC mainline at
Preston.

 This is the Illiana Railroad Discussion List.
 For more info visit http://www.railcenter.com/illiana