> And you can't just say every one has their views and free to express it,
> You can ,if the money is not public.
>
> Lets plan it so that next time , such things will not happen.

I agree fully. It would have been nice if some more members of this
group volunteered to
join the organising team of FSFS conference. Whenever meeting was
called for volunteers
only a couple of people turned up. None of the free software activists
or volunteers
got involved in the technology track. This issue wouldnt have arise if
we had a good
team of volunteers for technology track.

In fact a large number of volunteers came from outside of Trivandrum.

I request that next time when this kind of opportunity arise try to
get involved.
When you do things you make mistakes.  So it is easier  not to make mistake
by not doing anything. Unfortunately some of us decided to do things and made
some mistakes. We accept our mistakes and will take effort to correct the same.

Unfortunately some are blowing up the mistakes to tarnish the  event and
those who worked a lot to make this event happen. That is not creative and
wont help any one. It will only demoralise those who took the pain to organise
this event.

regards
arun.