What about fixing the place because we have been meeting at the same
place near the 'mandapam' for the last couple of times we met. And
most people who post here have their phone numbers along with so that
all here can make a note of these numbers so that we all can call each
other at time of need. And probably we can give the phone numbers of
our members in a googledocs or something, or even in a post in the
googlegroups. and put it as a post in the front page. so that if
anyone comes in new or if anyone who need some contact number, can
just contact using that list. what say?

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 10:39 PM, aashiks <aash...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So we need to fix a day for the meetings . When shall it be folks ?. I like
> the
> Flag idea. We can put a flag in wikimapia. :D

cheers
--
Joju Joshua