@Nishan Naseer

So you are coming to say that all with the free software movement have to
 support CPI(M).
OK.All the best CPI(M)!! he he

In my view what stallman trying to say that it is a passion and not
technical and is not associated with any political ideologies as it self is
a new idea. Yes still it bounds some extent to the left as it is against
monopolies but not in the sense what communism is all about. It is a concept
with the working class. So the matter of the political and the factor of
left doesn't apply even in ideologies they hold and it is worse comparing it
with the situations here as CPI(M) it self is a monopoly company here. Will
the kairali channel give its programs a copy left so that it could be copied
by any body.
On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 8:15 PM, Mani A <a.mani....@gmail.com> wrote:

--
My Site