On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 9:18 AM, Nikhil Nair <nikhils.net.d...@gmail.com>wrote:

>  I have updated the Wiki - check it out and add to it - I think we should
> have some section where the basics of binary number system can be taught -
> it will give the students a better idea of how computers work...

yup

and one more thing, I think the group has some members with Teaching
profession, they can really mentor the wiki and correct us from time to
time. Those who are out there with this profile please reply to this thread.

Regards,

Prasad.S.R

"Many will call me an adventurer - and that I am, only one of a different
sort: one of those who risks his skin to prove his platitudes." -- CHE