Sebin Jacob wrote:
> btw, I loved opera and was a user of the same when netscape was the
> prefered browser of netizens. At that time, a free version carried an
> advt banner with the browser. It is only after I got this mail, i
> tried installing opera in Ubuntu.
> Now i am facing with rendering problems in Opera.
> From tools> preferences > web pages>,
> I set normal font and monospace font to meera.
Sebin, I'm sorry to tell you that Malayalam rendering is completely
messed up in Opera. I had filed a bug report years back, but nothing
came out of it.
Opera, for some reason doesn't use Meera. I believe the attached font is
Dyuthi. When it comes to reading Malayalam pages, I switch to Firefox. :-(

regs,

Syam