I Seriously doubt whether the moderators are *STILL ACTIVE* on this group.
Days back I posted that Google is better than BING amd few people opposed it
as out of the topic post..nothing happend..Then came another topic " *desprate
and sick microsoft*" where everyone participated and few opposed....and
finally here comes *BIBLE VERSES*, YET TO COME IS RAMAYANA, QURAN and so
on...GUYZ , can you all wake up the group moderators and the owner to look
this issues and form a good policy for posting their views so that everyone
can participate and exchange knowledge instead of other promotion
activities. Thank you.

--
Regards,
Vijay Anand TR,