Dear Linux Lovers
Iam extremely sorry of the mail which i send before the Quran MP3.When I
send to il...@gmail.com,it by mistake send to Linux group.Iam linux lover
and respects all rules of linux group.Agian sorry for inconvince caused to
all users and group moderator  and regrets for sending  this unwanted mail
in this group
Ashraf
KSA

--