Hi,

On Jul 27, 4:46 pm, Santhosh സന്തോഷ് VS <everlovingyo...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I think this could be done in Jimp with Path Tool + Gaussian blur

  Even though the change profile does look Gaussian, the change itself
doesn't seem to be blur. If you look at the image closely, you can see
that the edges remain equally sharp throughout the image. Gaussian
blur would cause the sharpness of the blurred region to reduce.

  To me it looks like a gradient with 'soft light' effect. I tried it
in Gimp and got a reasonably good match with given pics. Use the
'blend' tool to apply the effect. The following settings were used:

Mode: Soft light
Colours: FG: white, BG: black
Gradient: FG to transparent
Shape: Bilinear