Gokul, frankly the ones you created looks great. I really didn't expect it
to be just a two-step process. Sorry for being so lame [I haven't used Gimp
much, and have only used for PS for like a couple of weeks], So I dont know
what the source files are called in Gimp [the equivalent of PSDs], whatever
that be could you please post them, so that I can a take a look. Once again
thanks a lot.

Regards,
Jikku Jose