Hi,

On Jul 27, 6:45 am, Jikku Jose <jikkuj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 1. Somehow create that flutter.

  Jikku, the appearance of the 'flutter' seems to be an optical
illusion. Look closely at the lines which are straight in the original
flag - say, the separation between the green and white regions in the
Indian national flag. They remain straight in the manipulated image
also. You would have expected a bend if there was a flutter.

  However if you need it, the flutter effect should be possible in
Gimp. I will let you know if I am able to find how.

Regards,
Gokul Das