On Mon, 2009-08-03 at 09:09 +0530, Sebin Jacob wrote:

> I doubt whether such a move would be deemed bias as FSFI is an
> organisation and ilug-tvm is only a user group. Would FSFI provide
> space for all of the ilugs and fsugs in India? If they are willing to
> provide such a service upon request from other ilugs and fsugs as
> well, then this is a welcome move.

I appreciate your well-founded concern. FSF India does try to provide
space for FSUGs who need such support, especially active groups that
subscribe to the philosophy of Free Software. Therefore, if FSUG Tvpm
desires to avail of this support, I think it should be possible. What
does the list admin and the members think? If the list (meaning members
and the admin) feel the need, we can try to get the required list on the
FSF India server. It may not require much effort from out part.

Best
--
V. Sasi Kumar
Free Software Foundation of India