this is a notable issue i think.. since we promote free software idea.. we
have to use free software.. google group is so handy and ease and use..
sometimes proprietary software is  useful  and handy than free things(or
always??:D)

so the issue is remarkable.. we have a responsibility to use free software
to promote FS concept..

hmmm.. as bincy said.. we have enough technical resources.. so will it be so
hard to build up a free software based mail group??

forums /community .. those are not easy like a mail group..

i think we can uphost a dedicated mail group based on free software
technology.. can't we ??

and this is a  discussion group .. every one is welcome to share their
views.. only share.. not to cut others...peace..
On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 10:15 PM, Manu Krishnan T.V <tvmanukrish...@gmail.com

--
http://jeevanism.wordpress.com