On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 2:03 PM, subin sebastien
<subinsebast...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I've made these settings after restoring the default configuration.
> The problem is...
>       Each time I reboot the router, it return to defaults settings.
>       And no connectivity !. Each time I need to reconfigure the device
>       to connect to Internet. And finally, the need to be restored to defaults
>       before configuring the device. And this process takes about 10 minutes.
>
> Can anybody suggest me a solution...?

Like prasad said, have you been clicking 'save and reboot'? Make sure
your do save and reboot while doing your settings.

I also once faced this same issue. It happened after a lightning and
thunder and my router started behaving weird. My router was also not
at all saving any of the settings. Everytime,
it was set to default. I then took it to the exchange and they said
its a hardware problem due to lightning and gave me another one. So,
yours could also possibly be a hardware problem. In that case, you
will have to get it replaced. Why dont you take it to your exchange
and talk to the JTO who takes care of broadband connections? He/They
will check it up and tell you what the issue is.

cheers
--
Joju Joshua

<Change is something that cannot be changed>