From: Joju Joshua <jojujos...@gmail.com>
Subject: [fsug-tvm] Re: PROBLEM WITH BSNL ADSL ROUTER
To: ilug-tvm@googlegroups.com
Date: Thursday, October 8, 2009, 5:15 AM

On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 2:03 PM, subin sebastien <subinsebast...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

I've a BSNL broadband connection.
      Each time I reboot the router, it return to defaults settings.
      And no connectivity !. Each time I need to reconfigure the device

      to connect to Internet. And finally, the need to be restored to defaults
      before configuring the device. And this process takes about 10
 minutes.
Hi Subin,

is your modem working? please acknowledge to the suggestions given and inform
whether its working or not..

--
Joju Joshua

<Change is something that cannot be changed>