From: Joju Joshua <jojujos...@gmail.com>
Subject: [fsug-tvm] Re: Editing audio
To: ilug-tvm@googlegroups.com
Date: Friday, October 23, 2009, 7:06 PM

On 10/23/09, Raru Rv <raru...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  Actualy i need software like fruityloops...
> in which we can make different sounds of different instruments and after
> each instrument is played we can combain,so that a music is made!!!
> Like that any other software is there for linux?

I was not able to find an effective alternative for fruityloops. All
the other applications like rosegarden, or timidity etc are music
arranger applications, but not useful and friendly as Fruityloops.

Since i was more used to using fruityloops, i continued using that.
Still looking for a good alternative in FOSS.

cheers
Joju