In the field of computing and web development what we (Countries like India
) and others (European or American ) countries don't as much required is
translation, transliteration & conversion of speech, sound and language from
one language to others.

India is a country having 24 or more ( Not exact figure) written language
and administration is done by a semantically different european language.
Majority of people in India is still illeterate on English language and the
Policy of India Govt. as well as State governments are to do administration
through native languages.

A huge quantity of data of Government sites, Institutions and programmes are
available in Various Offices - but in english form only.  What to do if we
wants a printout of the voters in a particular ward ( in malayalam ).  They
takes the printouts of data in english and manually type in malayalam.  What
to do if the data contains 1,00,000 records?  -

Is there any way to get the english data in malayalam form (exactly)

I have noticed some projects in which Tamil to English has done.

It is not a problem for any European or American country but for us it is.

There are researches and technologies done by CDAC in this regard.

I think this is an appropriate subject with innovation.