2009/11/30 JeevZ <jeevan...@gmail.com>:
> <quote>
> The answer for how could you cross the ferry is not 'buy a ship'. Mind it.
> </quote>
> I never knew  Mandriva is a Ship!!!..:)
>
> plus...I did not mean any  personal offense by ""Now What?--:) "".. it was
> just a funny smiling expression..

Please be aware that this is a public mailing list and it's been
archived. We are not replying/responding to the issues posted just
because it will solve one person's problems, but to serve as a
reference to all the users who wish to use FOSS. So posting something
disgusting and then providing some weird clarfications doesn't sounds
good. Please review my first reply to this thread.

IMO, solving a problem and suggesting a solution are entirely
different and you should be aware of the context.

regards
--
Manilal K M : മണിലാല്‍ കെ എം.
http://libregeek.blogspot.com