Nothing personal I said early..:)...and
@Manilal,,

I completely got what   you said, but please review  my first reply too..

If someone  complaining about Windows OS issues , I would suggest him to try
a Gnu/Linux rather than trying to debug his windows machine..so that would
be a suggestion and "might be" a solution too,..Depends upon that
person..Just like that , some body complaining about the issues of Ubuntu,
there are two things,
1.try to debug and fix it...
2..use any other...

The very context of FOSS is about " we have alternatives""...

So its perfectly clear that, we have many ways to cross ferry  than buying
the  Titanic.
<quote>
solving a problem and suggesting a solution are entirely
different
</quote>
I believe suggesting a  solution can be the cause to solving a problem..

http://jeevanism.wordpress.com
http://www.cyberbeams.com